Free Until Funded
Startups get our Growth plan completely free until you’ve raised your first $1M.
- No Time Limit
- There is no time limit on the Free Until Funded program. You can stay on it as long as you like.
- Guaranteed Pricing
- You'll be grandfathered into whatever the pricing options are when you start the Free Until Funded program.
Why is it free?
Building a startup is hard. If everything goes according to plan, in a few years you’ll be exhausted, drained, and have grayer/less hair.
So… why would anyone ever do it? For me, it’s because it’s challenging and rewarding. There’s not very many times in your life where you can take a small team, look around at the giant companies you are up against and say, “Oh yeah, I can absolutely be way better than that.”
We want to see you succeed, and we are so confident that we can help you get there, that we will provide the product completely free until you are successful*.
There’s no time limit or hidden fees, we simply don’t want auth to get in your way.
* We also know that fundraising success isn't company success, but we needed a public/tangible milestone.
How does it work?
If you are a startup that's planning to eventually raise money:
- Fill out the form above with your name and email.
- We'll ask you a few questions about your business to make sure you qualify.
- Once approved, we'll enable the Growth plan for your account.
- Afterwards, we'll check in every few months to see your fundraising status. We promise not to send superfluous emails and we can't call you because we won't have your number.
Are there any limitations?
This offer is valid until you raise $1M (USD) or reach 5,000 monthly active users. Why 5,000? When we asked founders that were building B2B businesses, 5,000 MAUs was the equivalent of “so many [users] that we are definitely crushing it.”
Communication is key. We ask that you keep us up to date on your fundraising status. We didn’t want to add a set time limit because not all businesses are funded within their first year.
What about bootstrapped companies?
While we have a lot of respect for people who are bootstrapping their own business, it’s hard for us to set a concrete milestone for when it makes sense to start paying for auth. If you’re interested, please reach out to us and we can chat about your options!